I got over-tired again last night, but it was in a good way at least. I was playing Phase 10 with friends at church and watching others play volleyball. We were being pretty silly and it was a lot of fun. I also got to talk on the phone with my son who has just started his freshman year at college and it’s so much fun to live vicariously through him a little and to hear what he’s up to and that he’s enjoying himself and working hard. I got to hear from my daughter a couple nights ago. I’ll be bugging both of them again soon.
I had more nightmares last night, but they weren’t as bad as the night before. I took a long nap this afternoon and it was nightmare-free and very restful. I’m still a bit shaky, but hey, I can type.
List of blessings:
- My kids are doing well
- I have friends who know how to be silly and have fun
- I’m learning how to do the genealogy portion of family history a bit better and it’s fun
- Got to speak with my aunt (mom’s sister) on the phone last night about family stories (my mom passed away when I was 8)
- My disability hearing is coming up soon. This part is almost over.
- Our three week heat wave seems to be over. 100 degree weather is hard when you walk several miles a week to get places (doctor etc.)
- My roommates are great
- My kids are wonderful and doing well
- I found the second book online by Peter A. Levine that I want to read. I’m learning a lot from the one I already have. This is the second book, now on my wish list: